The Radius Rasp-2 is a hoof wall rounding tool like the RR-1. The pointed rasp teeth on its solid stainless steel blade are best for removing rough or sharp edges on the wall when forming the Mustang Roll. It leaves a rougher surface than the RR-1 so the two are designed to be used in sequence, first the RR-2 to form the roll and then the RR-1 to smooth it. The handle form is the same as the RR-1 and can be used in both one and two
hand grips, pushing and pulling. Because the RR-2 is more aggressive than the RR-1, it is best for hard hoof walls.
- 4 1/2" long, durable black plastic handle
- Long-lasting, rust-proof solid stainless steel blade with rasp teeth
- Curved blade for easier rounding of hoof wall
- Includes a powerful magnet for mounting to steel surfaces
- Ergonomic shape with finger grooves for secure grip
- Blades slides out for quick replacement